Hair Treatment for Damaged Hair
Damaged Hair is difficult but important to repair as they can completely destroy the appearance of a person. There can be numerous causes of the damage. Harsh chemicals of shampoo, blow dryers, excess straightening, and curling irons are the most common examples. Poor nutrition, stress, medication can be some other reasons for many. It is, therefore, necessary to treat your damaged hair so as to revitalize it.
How to repair damaged hair
The very first step that every sufferer should do is to find out the cause of their damage. Some might have split ends or dry hair or some might be fighting with hair fall or hair thinning. So the problem and their causes vary with the person. A common solution to all problems is to use chemical-free shampoos and conditioners. These natural cleaners are made up of herbs and are rich in vitamins.
Natural hair masks and oil serums are other things that you one can prefer to get back your healthy hair. They can improve the health and manageability of your damaged hair by making them soft and smooth.
A moisturizing conditioner or a hot oil treatment can also be a beneficial treatment for your damaged hair. These treatments will penetrate the moisture into the hair cuticles and will make them softer and shinier than before.
There are various home remedies that work best for damaged hair.
- Regular massage your hair and scalp with warm coconut or olive oil to make your hair shiny.
- You can apply aloe vera juice directly to your hair and then leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it then with normal water.
- Use of Avocado is very beneficial for hair as it keeps them hydrated and flexible. It provides the essential vitamins and natural oils to the damaged hair.
- Apply 1 whisked egg on your scalp once in a week to get the nourishment. You can wear shower cap after applying and leave them for 15-20 minutes. Once it gets soaked properly, wash it with cool water and shampoo.
- Apply the banana paste on your hair as a mask and then rinse it with lukewarm water to obtain smoothness.
- Whenever you are at home, try to eat healthy food rich in proteins and vitamins.
Tips for Care
The sufferers need to follow some hair care tips and tricks to stay away from all the frustrating hair problems:
- Do not shampoo your hair every day. A regular use of shampoo will take away all the natural oil along with the dirt. Instead wash it twice a week.
- Always check the ingredient list before buying any hair product.
- Do not forget to apply conditioner after washing your hair. Make sure to use chemical free conditioner only.
- Drink plenty of water daily as it will keep your hair hydrated.
- Eat fruits and vegetables which help in the synthesis of Collagen. It is the principal protein required to make the hair strong.
Get healthy hair by changing your health care routine. The best hair treatment for damaged hair is switching to Chemical free hair products. Get the best one with Elita hair, which is a renowned name for offering organic free products.